Thursday 22 October 2015

dog day afternoon

https://www.flickr.com/photos/japaneseforms/20241049288/

dog day afternoon

©japanese forms

Photograph taken on a seafront promenade. Lots of cafés, restaurants, people milling around. This is a cropped version of a wider shot of folk enjoying a drink and/or a meal at a restaurant. A place which appears to cater for a rather well-heeled, well-to-do, well-off clientele.* A place where a bowl of mussels and french fries will set you back about 25€ or so. When I took this shot I wasn't aware of the dogs; it was only when looking at the photo on my computer that I noticed them. There was another one; I think, beneath the table. I don't mind people having dogs but I wouldn't want to eat at a place that allows dogs to lounge on the seating or slobber all over the tables. Also, as in quite a few group shots that I take, everyone looks quite miserable despite the nice weather and it being the holiday season.



*Delete as appropriate.



No comments:

Post a Comment